Need to hire a band for your upcoming event?
LiveBand Entertainment are a music agency providing quality live bands for every occasion. If you are looking for experienced, professional and reliable bands that will give your event the wow factor then you are in the right place. From wedding and function band hire, to rock and pop and jazz and swing artists we can help. Find out more about our talented acts or contact us today for more information on costs and availability.
Talented & Professional Artists
Want to hire a live band but don’t know where to start? Look no further. With LiveBand Entertainment it’s all here for you. You can listen to and watch all our fabulous artists in the comfort of your own home. Like what you see/hear? Get in touch.
LBE is based in Harrogate & Ilkley but our bands cover all areas of the UK and have performed in 1000’s of prestigious venues around the world. We also work with many well-known celebrities!
Why Choose Us?
Our director is a professional singer/songwriter and has over 10 years experience of performing for and liaising with clients to ensure everything runs smoothly on the big day.
You can expect a simple, friendly, approachable process helping you to book the band of your dreams. All you need to do is:
1) Contact us.
2) Answer our short precise questionnaire enabling us to find out exactly what/where/when/who and we’ll tell you how.
Frequently Asked Questions
All our bands are extremely popular so we recommend booking your band at the earliest possible convenience. Some of our clients have been known to book their band before their wedding date. Makes sense really. It is the most important part of your Big Day after all.
A 10% deposit is required by BACS/Cheque when booking your band to confirm booking. The remainder 90% should be paid 2 weeks before event date.
Have you seen everything else we have to offer? All our bands are outstanding. There is most definitely another band just as fabulous. Take your pick.
If it’s a specific style you like all our bands are extremely versatile and given enough time can play anything, anyway, anyhow.
As a general rule your evening band will play 2 x 50min sets. It’s entirely up to you if you’d like to split the time differently.
This is up to you. Some of our bands offer a DJ package and will play music before, in between and after their set. If you have any song requests be sure to pass these on. With some of our bands it’s also possible to play your own music via iPod/laptop through the band system.