Scarlet Street are sure to make a stunning addition to any event.
Like the idea of singing waitresses? None of this victory rolls and army outfits – Scarlet Street bring you the best of retro groups without the twee twist (well maybe a teensy bit of twee…) think of the sophistication of the rat pack mixed with the sassiness of Jessica Rabbit. These girls bring witty chat and tight four-part harmonies to any an event that wants a lively act to grab people’s attention and get them smiling.
Our recent clients include: Eldon Square Shopping Centre, Marie Curie, Manchester Pride, Soccer Six Celeb Football, Superdrug, South Tyneside Council.
With influences from The Andrew Sisters to Beyonce, Scarlet Street have been drawing in audiences from across the UK with their authentic barbershop show – bringing a contemporary twist, clever vocal harmonies and infectiously fun stage presence
Coining the phrase ‘Barberpop’ – mixing well-loved a cappella songs with original arrangements of iconic 00’s to today’s pop tunes – Scarlet Street have developed a quirky and unique reflection of the retro vocal-harmony era.
With an already impressive list of past corporate clients and events, Scarlet Street continue to build their reputation in the UK.
Scarlet Street is a flexible show that can be expanded from a barbershop quartet to a full big band spectacle. We can perform for up to 40 minutes across one event, which can be separated into smaller sets to compliment your evening’s schedule.
Share Scarlet Street
A Cappella Examples…
- Mister Sandman – A classic tune with an iconic intro which always pleases guests
- Lollipop – A cheeky little number complete with mouth popping – participation encouraged!
- Meghan Trainor Medley – a 90 second medley of ‘Lips are Movin’ and ‘All About That Bass’.
Performed on Sky 1 “Sing: Ultimate A Cappella”
- Only Girl in the World – recognisable Rihanna hit with an unexpected twist
- Christina Aguilera Medley – a showstopper 3-minute a cappella taking the audience through 6 of Christina’s most recognisable tracks, done in our own brand of Barberpop, of course.
Examples of songs to track or live big band…
- Single Ladies – Beyonce’s number one hit turned on its head for a super swingy showstopper
- One Way Or Another – Originally by Blondie and covered by One Direction, this one always unites the generations in the crowd
- Happy – originally by Pharrell, we’ve turned this into a cheeky little jazz number
- Don’t Sit Under the Apple Tree – our salute to this wartime classic
- Who Do You Think You Are – a number one from the Spice Girls done in our unique Scarlet Street vibe
Whether you are looking for:
– 3-5 minutes: a fetching little a cappella spot to create a buzz at the start of an event
– 2 x 10 minutes or 2 x 20 minutes: several short segments (either a cappella or to track) to
punctuate certain event features
– 40 minutes of glittering production accompanied by a 20-piece big band
For highest impact, a performance length of 3-5 minutes, a cappella or to track, is recommended for us to wow your crowd and leave them wanting more!
We work with the client to create a bespoke performance that will help them realise their entertainment vision for the event. Our flexible package allows us to slot perfectly into a variety of events such as award nights, charity balls, outdoor events, weddings, daytime corporate functions, festivals, dinners and private parties.
"Stunning harmonies"BBC Newcastle2016
"Delicious and brilliant"Rebecca Root (actor The Danish Girl movie)
"Loving your work"Antony Costa, Blue2016
"They look great, they sound great, they are great!"Pam RoyleITV
"These girls are stunning. Flawless in every sense."Denise Welch2016
"The feedback from your performance was so fantastic we would love you to perform for us again and wondered if we could book this please"Sam HaleySick Children's Trust
"Great girls and very talented"Sorted PR2016
To enquire further about booking Scarlet Street for your event please use the form below.